Ich - Me - Moi !

Ich - Me - Moi !

lundi 6 décembre 2010

Coming to New Zealand




I got to the Sydney airport, into the plane to Christchurch on the south island of New Zealand and had about one and a half hours to change plane. I needed to pick up my backpack,  go through customs. As I had a couple of shells from an Australian beach and my hiking boots they wanted to see, to make sure that I don't bring any diseases with me to New Zealand, it took me a while to get through there.
Transferring to the domestic flights' terminal was quick, I checked in my backpack and was at gate 5 20minutes before take off.
....10 minutes after scheduled time, I was still sitting there, and the gate had changed to gate 12. Our plane had engineering problems, so they needed some time to get another plane....
....Gate 10 was then announced for my flight with one hour late, so I went to find a telephone to inform the people who were picking me up from Invercargill airport....
.....in the end, I left from gate 11. When I arrived in Invercargill, Angela was there to pick me up. My first day in New Zealand had started !
Residential area in Invercargill, where I stayed with couchsurfers.
First day in Invercargill. This is how I travel: Big pack on the back, small one in hand.
On the way to Stewart Island
Once on the island, they took containers off the ferry. Our luggage has been transported in there.
First impression on the Island, nice beaches, cold weather. I spent three days with Lisa, a German girl.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire